Each onboardee receives an individual access to the employee portal. In the employee portal, an onboardee will see individual content that only concerns him or her in addition to general portal articles.
In case you have not yet created an employee portal, follow the instructions in this article.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Onboardings. The Dashboard page is displayed.
- Click the name or one of the phases of an onboarding. The Onboarding page is displayed.
- Activate the Employee Portal tab.
- Press the Invite button. A modal dialog with the same name is displayed.
- Click the Invite button. The modal dialog disappears.
- The onboardee is then invited by e-mail to register in the new employee portal and receives an unique security code. The action as well as the invitation e-mail are documented in the onboarding file history.
- In the Employee Portal tab, you can click the Preview button to check what will be displayed to the onboardee.
- In the upper right corner of the preview, click the Exit button to go back to the Onboarding page.