Line manager is a responsibility in the onboarding process.
Every onboarding has exactly one line manager for the onboardee. The line manager is often the direct superior of theonboardee.
In general, the line manager is responsbile for technical and specialist tasks. The line manager will ensure that the following states are reached during the onboarding process:
- The onboardee's work place is ready.
- The onboardee is provided with all necessary work equipment on the first working day.
- The onboardee has received all relevant professional training.
- The onboardee knows their jobs and tasks.
- The onboardee knows the habits of the company and its working environment.
- The onboardee knows their co-workers and is socially integrated.