An unsolicited job opening offers applicants the opportunity to apply to you without having selected a specific job advertisement. You yourself can later assign the applicant from the unsolicited advertisement to suitable current vacancies if required.
In order for the unsolicited job opening to be visible to the applicant, a text linking to the application questionnaire must be created on your website. See points 5 and 6.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the pageJob openings. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Click on Unsolicited Job Opening. The input form of the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the input form.
Possible fields of this form:
Depending on the field schema configuration of your system, different fields may be shown/hidden or mandatory(*).
- Main title*: This field is only visible to you internally.
- Organizational unit*
- Status (of the job opening)
- Hiring request
- Title: Please edit this in the languages you wish to display to the applicant.
- Application questionnaire
- Screening questions
- Video Pitch
- Responsible user
- User groups
- Click on the button Create to save the entries. The Job opening page opens.
- Click on the link Application Questionnaire in the Publications tab. Copy it with a right click or from the address bar of your browser if the link has opened.
- Paste the link in the desired place on your website.
For example, above or below the job advertisements or in another place on your career page. If necessary, contact the administrator of your company website for this.
You have not found a suitable job advertisement at the moment? Send us your unsolicited application here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Open your Application portal which displays your job advertisements as a list on your website. Insert a text with a link to your unsolicited advertisement in the headline or in the footer, as required.