Reason to HireHiring Requests enable you to map the job approval process in your d.vinci applicant tracking system. This saves you a manual request process and provides you with a digital overview of the jobs for which you have requested approval to fill at any time.
Proceed as follows:
- Click on the menu option Hiring Requests. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Click on Create Hiring Request. The entry form with the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the entry formPossible fields of this form:
Depending on the field schema configuration of your system, different fields can be shown/hidden or be mandatory fields(*).
HR Contact*: He will be informed about the creation of the Hiring Request by e-mail
Number of Openings
Wage/ Salary Range
Planned Starting Date
Additional Information: Additional fields appear here if you have created form fields for the Hiring Request
- Click on Create, to save the entries. The Hiring Request page appears with the details of the Hiring Request and a note on creating it.
- Depending on your authorization, you can edit the information from the Hiring Request using the icon or delete the template using the button Delete.