Excel raw data reports present the data of your system in an Excel table. You can then process and filter these graphically yourself using pivot tables and similar. These reports contain all the recorded data for the report you have created.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Reports. The My Reports page is displayed.
- Click on the button Excel raw data. The input form of the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the input form.
Elements of the input form:
Mandatory fields marked with *, optional fields without marking.
- Time period*
- Individual time period
- Organizational units
- Target groups
- Job openings: Press and hold Enter on the keyboard for multiple selection of all options.
- Data*: These form the subject area of the report for which all data is to be listed in the table. Example: Number of job openings.
- Click on the button Excel raw data to save the entry and trigger the download. The download of the report starts and is opened or saved on your computer, depending on your browser settings.
- You or your controlling department can now process the Excel table according to your needs.