Through the Email Configuration you set the email address for messages sent from the system. This address is only of relevance for you internally. Applicants will not see it.
Our recommendation for configuring the standard email sender:
- Before the @: noreply
As it is not possible to reply to these messages.
- After the @: the URL of your d.vinci system
As we are doing our best with your system URL so that you can send emails well yourselves and prevent misuse by others.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the Basic Settings page.
- Click the Email tab. The Basic Setting page with the opened tab is displayed.
- Click on the icon. An input form is displayed.
- Fill in the input form.
- Default Email Sender:*
- Integrated Communication in d.vinci Applicant Tracking*
- Click Update to save the entry. The Basic Settings page with the Email tab open is displayed.
To prevent our emails from ending up in your spam
Copy the default email sender aks ask your IT to whitelist it and all emails sent from your system URL.
For safety's sake, also copy the address you use to access d.vinci and inform your colleagues in IT about it.
Until March 20, 2023 we will continue using mail servers with the following IP addresses for sending emails:
- 184.108.40.206 mailgate02.dvinci.de
- 220.127.116.11 mailgate03.dvinci.de
- 18.104.22.168 mailgate01.dvinci.de
From March 21, 2023 onwards, these addresses will be located in the following network:
In case you have whitelisted our email servers in the past, please add the new IP addresses so that emails can keep being sent.
Why are we doing this?
We are switching the sending of our e-mails to a new infrastructure. Our mail volume has increased so much in the last years that we want to distribute the mail over more IP addresses. We also want to be able to change IPs quickly in case an IP is blacklisted. For this reason we would like to ask you to release our whole network 22.214.171.124/24. As you can see from the Ripe database, this IP address range belongs completely to d.vinci and of course we make sure that only legitimate emails come from our address range.