Table of Contents
Explanation of terms
Special indicators make applications from special groups of people immediately visible by means of a badge on the application.
Special indicators can be created in the master data. Any number of special indicators can be created and existing ones can be changed as required if they don't have a cog symbol.
- IA: Internal applicant (cannot be changed)
- DIS: Severely Disabled Applicant (cannot be changed)
- REL: Relatives Witin Company
- VIP: VIP Applicant
- REF: Employee Referal
- HRP: HR Service Provider
- BL: Blocklist
- GPA: Group of Companies Applicant
Behavior in the system
- If a new Special Characteristics is added or removed, this is now documented with one entry each in the history. The logging is done in all applications that a person has active.
- The address fields are only displayed when a country is selectedIf a new special indicator is added or removed, this is now documented with one entry each in the history. The logging is done in all applications that a person has active.
- The Special Characteristics can be assigned manually when creating or editing the application. Alternatively, they can already be added when the application is received via a specific application portal.
- In the applicant overview and the application search, it is possible to filter for special indicators.
- In the master data, you can change the order of the special indicators by pressing and holding the icon for a selected list entry and dragging it to the desired position.
- The order of the Special Characteristics in the master data is applied to all selection lists.
Only customers who received a system after 9.9.2021 have BL as Blocklist. For previously existing customers, the naming of the Special Indicator in the master data would have to be done manually.
This is how our customers use this
Many customers set up their application portals for the intranet or HR service providers with the Special Indicator IB or PD. This means that all applicants received via these portals automatically receive the badge. In this way, applicants can be treated in the selection process according to their special requirements.