You can send job advertisements via email, e.g. to production sites for internal display, or to commissioned agencies. The sent e-mail text contains all contents of the job advertisement. Depending on the setting, the job advertisement is also sent as a file attachment.
Proceed as follows:
- Open a job opening.
- Open an existing job publication or create a new job publication. The Job Publication page is displayed.
- Activate the job publication channel through which the job ad will be sent. For this, set the switch to ON.
- As long as sending job ads through this job publication channel is possible, the Send Job Advertisement button is displayed. Press the button. The input form with the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the input form. Mandatory fields are marked with a star*. All others are optional.
Elements of the input form:
- Application Portal*
- Contact Person*
- Additional Information
- Press the Send Job Advertisement button. The Job Publication page is displayed with a success notification.
The sent email has the title "d.vinci — New Job Advertisement: [Job Advertisement Name]". The zip document has the title job_publication_[auto-generated-number].
Service - Job advertisement layout and job list
You want to change the design of your job ads? Job ad, job list, application form and/or thank you page need a revision?