In d.vinci you navigate by using the navigation bar which contains the menu. From here you can access all pages in d.vinci.
You can personalize the menu items (My Menu) displayed in the navigation bar. Add your most frequently used pages as menu items for fast access.
To open any other page, proceed as follows:
- In the navigation bar, press Menu . The page with the same name is displayed in a pop-up window.
- The cursor automatically jumps to Search. Enter any search word to find the page you are looking for.
- Irrelevant search results are hidden.
- Only menu pages are displayed. In some cases a menu page is displayed if it contains the page you are looking for. (E. g. the menu page Basic Settings is displayed when looking for SSO.)
- The search results only show menu pages which you can access.
- Try different search words to find the page you are looking for.
- Click the desired search result. The corresponding page is displayed.