You can activate and configure the help menu. From the help menu, you can access the help portal.
- Configure basic settings
- Access help portal: Activates the Help Portal button in the user menu and additional options in the help menu (see below).
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Basic Settings.
- Activate the Options tab.
- In the Help Menu section, press to edit. The Options input form is displayed.
- Fill in the input form. Mandatory fields carry a star*, other fields are optional.
- Start Chat with d.vinci.: Activates the option with the same name in the help menu.
- Contact HR: Activates the option with the same name in the help menu as long it has a content. The field is used to provide contact details of the personnel department, which the d.vinci users can access via the help menu.
- Display "Contact HR" on Login Page: Displays the contents of the Contact HR field on the d.vinci login page.
- Press the Update button to save all changes.