- Create forms
A. Create form
Proceed as follows:
- Press the Administration menu item. The page with the same name is displayed.
- In the d.vinci Onboarding section, press Forms card. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Press the Create button. The Forms input form is displayed.
- Specify an unambiguous title that indicates the intended use. The title may become visible for users in onboarding files and for Onboardees in portal tasks in the employee portal.
- For the Selectable for Portal Tasks field, select the option Yes if the form can be selected in portal tasks. The form is displayed in the portal task in the employee portal and can be filled in by Onboardees. Select the option No, if the form is intended for internal use only.
NoteForms are displayed in the Additional Information tab in onboarding files of the same validity range. Here you can fill in internal forms yourself. To better identify internal forms, you can add a note "(Internal)" in the form title.
- You can assign additional permissions. Additional permissions supplement the permissions of the role that a responsible user has.
The user Bettina has the right to be selected as line manager in onboarding files. However, Bettina's user role lacks the right to view forms. Bettina can therefore see the onboarding file for which she is responsible. However, she cannot see form data of her onboarding file. For example, she cannot see the bank or health insurance data that Onboardees have submitted using forms in the employee portal.
In Bettina's case, this is intentional, as she, as a line manager, should not have access to sensitive data. However, Bettina is supposed to order suitable work clothes for her Onboardees. To do so, she needs access to the data on the "Clothing Sizes" form, which the new employeeshave also submitted via the employee portal.
This can be achieved by assigning the additional permission view to the Line Manager responsibility in the "Clothing sizes" form. This additional permission is assigned to each user who is selected as line manager in an onboarding file. This way Bettina gets the additional permission to see exclusively the form "Clothing Sizes" and exclusively in onboarding file for which she has been selected as responsible line manager.
- Press the Create button to save all changes. The Forms page is displayed.
B. Create form field
You can add as many form fields as you like.
Proceed as follows:
- Click the the Form Field button. The Form Field input form is displayed.
- Fill in the form. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk*, all other fields are optional.
Select a type:
- Text is a free text field with a maximum of 256 characters.
- Textarea is a free text field for up to 4000 characters.
- In the case of a 5 Star Rating, five empty stars are displayed, which can be filled in.
- With Yes/No, you can select from these two options for the answer.
- With Yes/ No/ No Answer, you can select from these three options for the answer.
- With Answer List (Single Choice), you can create as many answer options as you like. You can select one of these options for the answer.
- With Answer List (Multiple Choice), you can create as many answer options as you like. You can select as many options as you like for the answer.
- IBAN is a form field to request account data.
- In the Required field, select the option Yes if this form field has to be filled in in order to submit the whole form.
- If you want to use the form field as a placeholder in portal articles and/or descriptions of tasks, you can select the corresponding options here.
When using the placeholder in task descriptions, we recommend avoiding sensitive data in the form field, as the content may be sent to external recipients (outside the system) and will be visible even without permission to the field. If you still want to enter sensitive data, it is best to consult your data protection officer beforehand.
- Press the Create button to save all changes. The Form page is displayed.
- Repeat the process for all desired form fields.