You can change the applicant from one job opening to another job opening. This can be useful if a candidate has applied for an unsolicited job opening and now fits a specific job opening after consultation.
Applications | move to other job openings or Applications | move to other active job openings
Proceed as follows:
- Open the application for which you want to change the job opening. The Application page with the candidate's details is displayed.
- Click on the button . A selection menu is displayed.
- Click on Change job opening. The entry form of the same name is displayed.
- Fill out the entry form.
Click on Change job opening, to change the job opening. The Application page is displayed with a note about switching the job opening and the details of the candidate.
- You can only move applications to a job opening that you can access yourself/where you have view permission.
- Should you wish to continue to refer to the original job opening in any correspondence with the applicant, use the original job opening as a reference for correspondences by entering in the correspondence template using the placeholder Application To
- The change of job opening can be tracked at any time in the history of applicants.