You can display the technical contents of the OData reporting API. This allows you, for example, to check what data is transferred via the API.
For accessing the API, the username and API token of an API user previously created is required.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Reports.
- Press the icon to display more actions. Then, press Use Reporting API . The modal window with the same name is displayed.
- In the modal window, the OData Source of you d.vinci system is displayed. Open the context menu of the URL by rightclicking on it with your mouse, or by pressing and holding it with your finger.
- In the context menu, press Open link in new tab(may vary depending on your browser). An access protected page is displayed.
- On desktop browsers, usually an authorization modal window is displayed immediately.
- On mobile browsers an error page (401) may be displayed without the authorization modal window opening. Update the error page. This should cause the authorization modal window to be displayed.
- As username and password, use the API user's username and API token and press Login. A page is displayed that is an XML file with some meta data. The first entry contains the value metadata:context=URL.
- Copy the URL open it. The reporting API XML file is displayed with all values that are transmitted.