Portal tasks either ask the onboardee to perform certain actions (e.g. to sign and return the contract) or inform him about tasks already completed in the course of his training (e.g. that his workplace has been set up).
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page portal tasks.
- Click the Create button. The input form portal task is displayed.
- Fill in the input form:
NotesProvide a descriptive name that is indicative of the content. The name is only visible internally and does not appear in the employee portal. It differs from the externally visible title (see below). Meaningful names should be formulated in such a way that it is clear whether it is a request or a notification.
Request to submit health insurance membership certificate: "Health insurance membership certificate requested"
Information that the company car is ready: "Company car provided".
- Organisational unit
- Task purpose
NotesDepending on the selection, onboardees will be given a corresponding action option in the employee portal:
- Inform onboardee
The portal task appears in the employee portal in the We're on It card. The onboardees are informed; no action is required.
- Request acknowledgement
The portal task appears in the employee portal in the My Tasks card. The onboardees are informed about a content and can mark the task as completed by opening the task and pressing the button Requested acknowledgement.
- Request confirmation of participation
The portal task appears in the employee portal in the My Tasks card. Onboardees are invited to attend any event (place, time, date etc. is specified in the task text). They can mark the task as completed themselves by opening the task and pressing the button Confirm Participation.
- Request Action
The portal task appears in the employee portal in the My Tasks card. Onboardees are prompted to complete the task themselves (e.g. buy themselves suitable work shoes and send in the invoice). They can mark the task as completed by opening the task and clicking on the button Completed.
- Request further information
The portal task appears in the employee portal in the My Tasks card. Onboardees are asked to submit further information üvia a form. They can mark the task as completed themselves by opening the task, filling in the form and clicking the Submit button.
- If Request more information is selected, the Displayed forms field is displayed below it. Select any number of previously created forms. These are displayed in the employee portal in the portal task and can be filled out by the onboardee.
- Inform onboardee
NotesSpecify a title under which the portal task will be visibly displayed in the employee portal for the onboardees.
- Send us your health insurance membership certificate
- Your new company car is parked in the employee car park!
NotesThe content is visible to onboardees.
- Click the Create button to save the changes. The Portal Task page is displayed. Further settings can be made here.
- Click on the button Click to upload to add a picture to the portal task, if required.
- Click the Attachmentstab to add an attachment to the portal task if needed.
- Click the Add attachment button. The attachment page is displayed.
- Select an attachment.
- Click the Add button to save the changes. The portal task page is displayed.