For each application, an onboarding can be started directly. Alternatively, however, the application can be passed to d.vinci Onboarding so that an Onboarding user can start the Onboarding.
Any number of applications can be submitted to d.vinci Onboarding at the same time. During the transfer, relevant data from the application is taken over. Onboarding users can review and complete the transferred data and create new onboardings from it.
Hand over an individual application
Proceed as follows:
- Open the application you want to hand over.
- Click the button to open the action list.
- Click the Hand over to Onboarding button. The page Hand over to Onboarding is displayed.
- Optionally specify in the field Comment for Handover field any additional information that will be seen when receiving the application from Onboarding users.
- Click the button Hand over. The Application page is displayed.
Hand over multiple applications
Proceed as follows:
- Open the application list of a job opening.
- Select as many applications as you like by activatong the checkboxes of the applications,
- Click on to open the action list.
- Click the button Hand over to Onboarding. The page Hand over to Onboarding is displayed.
- Optionally specify in the field Comment for Handover any additional information that will be seen when receiving applications from onboarding users.
- Click the button Hand over. The Application List page is displayed.
After the submission, onboarding users can review the submitted applications and create onboardings from them.
Mark successful hand overs
A hint text informs you about the successful handover. However, the application status of the applications will not be changed. You can personalize the workflow by creating new application statuses and linking them, for example, through automated status changes . So you can configure that successfully handed over applications are changed to a separate and at a glance recognizable application status..