The onboarding process chart gives a visual overview of the current state of an onboardee's onboarding process.
The onboarding process chart displays the whole onboarding process:
The chart show the following details:
- Name and arrow of the current phase are emphasized in blue.
- The number in the arrow shows the total number of tasks due in this phase.
- The phase ring shows all tasks grouped by their task status:
- green = finished tasks
- red = overdue tasks
- yellow = tasks that will be soon due
- blue = tasks that will be later due
- Beneath the current task the number of remaining days for the current phase is displayed as well as the total number of unfinished tasks (with colors red, yellow, blue).