- When you finish the hiring request, you have the option of creating a new job opening based on it or linking an existing one.
- Only one Hiring Requests can be linked to a job opening at a time. It is not possible to link several job openings with a hiring request or several hiring requests with a single job opening.
- Finished Hiring requests can be reactivated by the button Reopen.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the hiring request that you want to finish. The Hiring Request page with the hiring request details appears.
- Click on the button Finish Hiring Request. The Finish Hiring Request entry form is displayed in the foreground.
- Fill in the entry form:
Finish without job opening: The hiring request is closed without further use.
Create new job opening: The data from the hiring request is entered on the Create Job Opening page.
Assign existing job opening: You can link the hiring request to an existing job opening if you have already created it in advance.
- Click on Confirm.