We recommend that you do not embed your job ads via iframe.
In some browsers this will not work, because the sessions cannot be passed or handled cleanly. In addition, there may be display problems with mobile views.
Your d.vinci system is completely mobile optimized and can also be used on mobile devices by applicants as well as users. With iframe integrations we cannot guarantee this 100%.
If you still want to use iframefor job advertisements
Some job boards rely on iframe and then report something to you such as:
"Currently the x-frame options are set to 'sameorigin' and we can not access the links." That means you need to enable our iframe option.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Application Portals.
- Click on the name of the application portal for which iframe should be activated.
- Click on the icon in the Additional settings area.
- Enable the Enable embedding job ads as iframe.
- Click the icon to save the entries.
You can now let the job board or agency know that iframe is possible.
Show your hole d.vinci via iframe
If you want to include your entire d.vinci in an extra dashboard via iframe, this will not work. We prevent this for security reasons. We prevent the integration of your system with the X-Frame-Option-Header to prevent clickjacking.