In your job advertisements, your company logo will appear if it has been included in the layout. If an applicant clicks on it, he or she will be taken by default to the complete list of your publications on the respective application portal.
If you do not want this system behaviour, you have the option of directing the applicant to any other website by clicking on your company logo.
- Edit application portals
Proceed as follows:
- Click on the menu option Administration. The page with the same name is displayed.
- In the d.vinci applicant tracking area, click on the Application Portals tab. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Click on the Layouts button. The page with the same name is displayed.
Click on the title of the layout for which you want to adjust the logo link.
- Click on the edit icon next to the Properties card. The Edit Layout page appears.
- Enter the wanted destination-URL at Logo-URL-Path. It is important to enter the complete URL (https://www.companyname.de)
- Click on Update. The Layout page appears with the layout details and a note about the change.