Find out how you can insert texts without any errors by reading the following article: Copy texts from Word templates
Follow these instructions to check if it is such a case:
- Open your correspondence template, job posting template, or your job publication that displays the text in a weird manner.
One example from a job advertisement:
- In the editor, click the Source button:
Should you see expressions similar to those in the image below, the Word formatting has most probably been carried over to d.vinci:
- Click the Source button again to switch back to the normal more.
- Highlight parts of the text that contain the invisible formatting and click the Tx button to remove the false formatting.
- The view is now visible without formatting and your text can be formatted via buttons in the editor.
- Feel free to check this once more by switching to the source code. It should look similar to this: