Sometimes it can happen that steps were forgotten when setting up a user and his permissions.
As a first clue, you can check the user's application permissions.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the Users page. Search for the user you want to check, for example, by using the filters.
- Open the user. The Users page with the person's name is displayed.
- Press the icon . A selection menu will be displayed.
- Press the button Application permission. Depending on the number of possible actions, the button can be found under . The modal window of the same name is displayed with the following contents:
- Application status shows all application statuses the user is allowed to see.
- Permissions shows all action rights related to applications that the user can perform.
- Workflow (multiple entries possible) shows all status changes contained in the respective workflow that the user can perform.