You want to add tasks to a special onboarding at a later date?
To do this, the task package with the corresponding tasks must be applied to the onboarding process.
You can apply any number of task packages to an onboarding process. If a task package is applied multiple times, the tasks will appear multiple times in onboarding.
You can avoid the subsequent individual application by linking the task package to an entry reason when you create it. The package is then automatically added to every onboarding with the reason for joining.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Onboardings. The page Dashboard with the opened Onboardings tab is displayed.
- Click on an existing onboarding that is to receive the task package subsequently. The Onboarding page is displayed with the Tasks tab open.
- Click on the button. A selection menu is displayed.
- Click on the Apply task package button. A selection menu will be displayed.
- Select the desired task package to be added to the onboarding.
- Click on the Apply button to save the changes. The modal dialogue is closed. The task templates are adopted for the onboarding process and displayed in the Tasks a tab.
If no or not all tasks are displayed in the Tasks tab, the activated filters.