TABLE OF COENTENTS
- Explanation of terms
- Behavior in the system
- How our customers use this
- More articles on this topic
Explanation of terms
In many places in the system there is the possibility to further limit the current view by filters. This will help you get to the view you want faster.
You can recognize a filter option by the displayed symbol .
When you press the icon, a menu pops up with all the available filters you can choose from.
Behavior in the system
- The filters display all values that are present in the system because, for example, they are in the master data . So it is possible to get empty search results.
- The filters are programmed with an ampersand. That means, if you search for Positon "er" and for Special Characteristics IA, only candidates who meet both requirements will be displayed.
- Filters only show the currently valid status. It therefore not möglich, for example, to search for applications that once had status xy.
- Filters can be bookmarked in the browser and be recalled.
- Places where filtering is possible are for example:
How our customers use this
Some customers filter search results and then bookmark them in their browser.