Application statuses are stations in the in recruiting process. They are represented by icons that make it more easy to recognize.
Proceed as follows:
- Press the Administration menu item. The page with the same name is displayed.
- In the d.vinci Applicant Tracking segment, press on the Workflows card. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Press the Application Statuses button. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Press the Create Application Status button. The input form with the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the input form.
Elements of the input form:
Mandatory fields are marked with *, optional fields have no marking
- Display Name*
- Required Permissions
- Automatic Deletion
- Pool Status
- Final Status
- Consent to Extended Use Required
- Confidential Information: Documents and messages generated upon status change to this status can be seen in the application history only by users with the right to see confidential information of applications.
Processes in your system can be evaluated based on selected events and displayed in graphical reports. You can configure the application status as the endpoint for an evaluation, e. g. for measuring the time until an appointment is given or until the applicant is hired. You can read more about possible reports here: Reports.
- Choose Reason for Rejection
- Choose Permanent Post:*
- Add Keywords
- Invite to Test
- Forward Questionnaire
- Screening Questions
- Press the Create button to save all changes. The Application Status page is displayed.
- Either the status is added to an existing permission that is already linked to a role or a new permission with the status is created and then added to a role. Often there is already a permission in the system with a name similar to this: "Application status of role XYZ". The new status could be added there.
- In addition, the status transition should be added in an permission so that users who have a role with this permission can switch from the status to another or from another to the new status. Alternatively, a new permission with the status transition can be created and then added to a role. Often there is already a permission in the system with a name similar to this: "Status transitions of role XYZ". The new status transitions could well be stored here.
- If the application status is linked to a task, this task definition may still have to be created or the status linked to an existing task definition.