Application statuses are stations in the in recruiting process. They are represented by icons that make it more easy to recognize.
Proceed as follows:
- Press the Administration menu item. The page with the same name is displayed.
- In the d.vinci Applicant Tracking segment, press on the Workflows card. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Press the Application Statuses button. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Press the Create Application Status button. The input form with the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the input form.
Elements of the input form:
Mandatory fields are marked with *, optional fields have no marking
- Display Name*
- Required Permissions
- Automatic Deletion
- Pool Status
- Final Status
- Consent to Extended Use Required
- Confidential Information: Documents and messages generated upon status change to this status can be seen in the application history only by users with the right to see confidential information of applications.
- Choose Reason for Rejection
- Choose Permanent Post:*
- Add Keywords
- Invite to Test
- Forward Questionnaire
- Screening Questions
- Press the Create button to save all changes. The Application Status page is displayed.
UTo enable a status change to or from this application status, specify the desired status transitions.