Automated status changes automatically change the status of the applicant from one to another after an event in the system determined by you. Depending on the configuration, this can also take place after a defined period of time.
When the system is delivered, we already provide you with two automated status changes.
- Appointment survey finished
- Time exceeded line management
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Automated Status Change.
- Click on the button Automated Status Change. The input form of the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the input form.
Elements of the input form:
Mandatory fields marked with *, optional fields without marking
- Initial status*: Is the status from which to automatically change to another status.
- Target status*: Is the status that should be the result.
- Trigger: Specify the system event that should trigger the change.
- Click on the button Create to save the entry.
If the automated status change has been created, you can insert a correspondence template via the icon in the area Automated email delivery, which is automatically sent to the applicant as an e-mail.
A department is to be reminded to process an application after a certain period of time.
The automated status change "Line management reminder" is set as follows:
Name: Feedback Line Management
Initial status: Feedback Line Management
Target status: Feedback Line Management
Trigger: Last status change
Time delay (calendar days): 7
A task is created that is triggered when the status is changed to "Feedback department".
7 days after the applicant has been made available to the department after being changed to the status "Feedback department", the status is set to "Feedback department" again. This triggers another task.