Tasks are linked to a status. When this status is selected, a task is triggered.This task is triggered only for the users who have the permission to edit the task.
As soon as a user has this permission through one of his roles, he/she receives tasks in the task list.
When the system is delivered, we already provide you with task definitions:
- Please reject
- Please invite
- Please hold
- Remind Line Management
- Time exceeded by Line Management
- Review hold
- Review pool candidate
- Appointment survey finished
- Appointment survey finished?
- Documents received?
- Contract received?
- Approval exists?
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Task definitions. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Click on the button Task definition. The input form of the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the input form.
Elements of the input form:
Mandatory fields marked with *, optional fields without marking.
- Task description*: Choose a name that is as informative as possible.
- Initiated by status*
- Initiated (Number of work days after status change)*: 0 = immediately when status is changed
The notice in the daily notification is nevertheless only given the next morning.
- Earliest (Number of work days after application submission)
- Permission to edit*: You can choose from all permissions created in the system.
- Daily notifications via email:
- Click on Create to save the entries. The Task definition page with the entered details is displayed.
You can edit the details via the icon or remove the template via the Delete icon.
The user Mr Example has the role Human Resources.
He has activated the setting Daily notifications via email in his user.
The task Forwarding to line management is set as follows:
Task description: Forwarding to Line Management
Initiated by status: New for Line Management
Initiated (Number of work days after status change): 0
Permission to edit: Tasks for role "Human Resources"
Daily notification via email: Yes
An applicant is set from the status "New" to "New for Line Management" for a job opening where Mr. Example can view applicants. (Through the right View applications or View applications according to user group)
Immediately after the status change to New for Line Management, a task appears in the task area. This can be seen by the number next to Tasks in the upper bar.
If the task is not processed on the same day (that means the status of the application is changed to another status), the task will appear in his Daily Notification at around 8 a.m. the next day.