- have been selected as recipients of a recommendation
- have been selected as the approver of a hiring request
Tasks are important for all users participating in the recruitment process, especially from the human resources and line management. Tasks draw your attention to various events that are related to your recruiting process in your d.vinci and that still need to be processed. A red number plate behind the word Tasks shows you how many tasks you currently have.
Tasks can be:
- To-dos created by task definition such as "Please invite" or "Please reject"
- The "Time Exceeded by Line Management"
- Approve hiring requests
You can display the tasks as a list using the icon or as tiles using the icon .
You can use the field schema configuration to define which information should be displayed in the map view. There are 6 fields available. Here you can choose from:
- Earliest Starting Date
- Desired Salary
- Desired Location
- Contact Information
- Last Position
- Latest Test Result
- Latest Comment in History
- Zip code
- Screening Question
- Studies/Vocational Education/Degree