If a candidate applies via the application questionnaire, a confirmation email is automatically triggered. However, manually entered applications require a manually sent confirmation email. We recommend that you do this via a status.
Proceed as follows:
Create a Questionnaire (for Forwarding)
- Open the page Questionnaire.
- Click on + Questionnaire. An input form will be displayed.
- Enter as Display Name for example "Data Protection Query".
- Select Type the Questionnaire (for Forwarding) selection.
- Click on the button Create. The Questionnaire page with the Data tab enabled will be displayed.
- Click on the tab Form and then on the icon at Application Form.
- Click Update.
- Fill out the form.
- Click Update or Update All.
Create 2nd application status
Create a new application status.
Name: for example, "New - manual confirmation email"
Send questionnaire: Yes
Correspondence mandatory: Yes
Create 3rd correspondence template
Create a correspondence template.
Name: for example "Confirmation Email (manual)"
Available at: Status Change
Status: The previously created
Questionnaire: The previously created
Content: Enter the text of the input confirmation here and enter the placeholder Questionnaire - URL via [T] .
Open the applicant, change the status to the newly created one, select the correspondence and press Perform Status Change.