You can set screening questions in such a way that they become relevant for a ranking. This shows you at a glance whether or not an applicant is suitable for a position according to the results of their screening questions.
Service Recruiting Support
We take over individual tasks in your recruiting process. For example pre-selection of applications, preliminary inquiry of qualifications, appointment organization.
- Edit job opening
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Job openings.
- Click on + Job opening. The input form of the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the input form, adding screening questions that should be relevant for the ranking.
- Click on Create. The Job opening page with the details of the job opening is displayed.
- Click on the Ranking tab. The Job opening page with the Ranking tab open is displayed.
- Click on one of the icons on the page. The Ranking configuration page is displayed.
- Set the weighting of the screening questions and the minimum requirements according to your preference.
- Click on Update. The previous page with a note about the change in ranking is displayed.