The calendar integration is enabled by default in all systems.
Calendar integration can be disabled in two ways:
- System-wide: In this case, the function cannot be used by any user. For a system-wide deactivation, contact the d.vinci support.
- Personal: Every user can deactivate the calendar integration for himself personally. This can be useful, for example, if a person has several users but participates in appointments with only one of them or if the user will never be a participant of appointments. To disable calendar integration, do the following:
- Open the page My User. The page with the same name will be displayed.
- In the field group Calendar Integration, select No in the field Enabled.
Enable / Change version
To check the status as well as the version used, proceed as follows:
- Open the page Basic Settings.
- Click on the tab License.
- In the field group Properties, check if the field Calendar integration is displayed.
- If the calendar integration is enabled, but no calendar is connected yet, a corresponding note appears on the Overview page.
The Calendar Integration field is displayed in the Features section of the License tab in the Basic Settings?
- Press the Calendar tab.
- Press the edit icon at Calendar integration. The page Calendar is displayed.
- Set Interface to Active.
- Optionally, select calendars that your colleagues have available to connect.
- Select whether appointments should appear in the calendar as private appointments that cannot be viewed by colleagues.
- Press Update.
You want to connect your personal calendar? Continue reading here: Connect Calendar