Job publication templates are a kind of example publications. These templates can contain complete job publications as well as individual, recurring parts. When creating the job publication, it is possible to transfer parts from the Job publication templates and thus pre-fill the new publication.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Job publication templates.
- Click on the button Job publication template. The input form opens.
- Fill in the input form.
Elements of the input form:
Mandatory fields marked with *, Optional fields without marking.
- Organizational unit*
- Click on the button Create to save the entries. The Edit Job publication template details input form is displayed.
- Fill in the input formPossible fields of this form:
Depending on the field schema configuration of your system, different fields may be shown/hidden or mandatory(*).
- Page title
- Short description
- Job advertisement template
- Employee benefits
- We offer
- Closing text
- Click on the button Update to save the entries. The Job publication template page opens with the details you entered earlier.
You can edit the details via the icon or remove the template via the Delete icon.