In your d.vinci system, email dispatch can be delayed or scheduled for a later time.
You can use this to send emails, e.g. cancellations only at a certain point in time in the future, a period x. In the applicant's history, you can view these scheduled e-mails and see how they would be formatted. Here you can also cancel the dispatch, if it has not yet taken place.
- Reply to messages + send info (only when sending correspondence using the Send info function
Proceed as follows:
- Open the applicant.
- Switch to the status that is linked to a correspondence template or select a correspondence template under Send Info.
- Click the Send Email field and select a date from the calendar .
- Save the entries. The Application page with the applicant's details is displayed.
Press the History and E-Mail Preview tab page. The email Preview window is displayed in the foreground.
- Select Cancel Scheduled Email or Close, depending on whether you are satisfied with the appearance and content of the correspondence.