- Job Openings | view/ edit/ create
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Job Openings.
- Press the title of the Job Opening you want to edit. The Job Opening page with the details of the specific Job Opening is displayed.
- Press one of the buttons Deactivate, Activate oder Archive.
- A success message appears at the top of the page.
Note on the job opening status
You can reach the tender status by pressing the button Activate.
Publications can be displayed externally.
You can reach the RFP status by pressing the button Deactivate.
If you want to stop the publications and if you already have enough applicants, then Inactive is the status you should choose. Publications can now no longer be switched or are deactivated.
You can reach the announcement status by pressing the button Archive.
If the button is grayed out, the announcement cannot be archived. You can find an explanation by holding the mouse over it.
The alert in this status will no longer appear in the applicant overview.