TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Explanation of terms
- Behavior in the system
- This is how our customers use this
- More articles on this topic
Explanation of terms
The job opening forms the structural framework for the job advertisement. It contains the key data of a job advertisement, which does not necessarily have to be visible to the applicant. The job opening is thus a system-internal information container, which contains all details of the advertised job (e.g. location, department, contract period), but also information about internal responsibilities (user groups, responsible user) and applications received.
Open the page Job Opening. Here you can create a new job opening or edit an existing one by opening it and pressing the Edit icon.
Behavior in the system
Data of the advertisement
- Main title*: Internal title that is not visible to the applicant.
- Organizational unit*
- Status of the advertisement
- Personnel requirement
- Unsolicited advertisement
- Places of employment
- Cost center
- Target groups
- Working hours
- Contract period
- Earliest starting date
- Start of search
- Additional information: Appears if you have created form fields for job postings
- Applicant form
- Screening questions
- Video pitch
- Responsible user
- User groups
Due to the field schema configuration, some of the data fields may have been shown/hidden or defined as mandatory(*).
Tabs of the Job Opening
- Permanent Posts
- A Job Opening cannot be archived until all applications are in a final status.
More about this here: Why can't a job opening be archived?
- A Job Opening can originate from a hiring request. If a hiring request is made into a job opening, partial data will be included in the job opening.
See: Create new advertisement from hiring request
- Many contents of the job opening can be filtered in the system.
- In the job advertisement templates and correspondence templates it is possible to drag various placeholders with contents of the job opening (Job Opening - ...). In this way, the contents of the job opening can be made visible to the applicant if required.
- In reports, job openings can be evaluated for various topics.
- Job Openings can be manually deleted individually. However, we recommend to change the status of the Job Opening to archived in order not to distort the reporting. The Job Opening will disappear from the overview then because the Job Opening overview is preset with the filter active, inactive.
This is how our customers use this
Which tabs of the Job Opening are used varies widely. However, there is almost always an Unsolicited Job Opening that is used.
We recommend archiving Job Openings after a process has been completed in order to keep track of currently running processes.
More articles on this topic
- Creating a Job Opening
- Creating an unsolicited advertisement
- Creating a new Job Opening from a Hiring Request
- Using the field schema of the Job Opening
- Move Job Opening/change organizational unit of Job Opening
- Change Job Opening status
- Status of the Job Opening
- Archive a Job Opening
- Assign user group to a Job Opening
- Copy Job Opening
- Match applications
- Delete Job Opening
- Why is the job opening not on the website?
- Why can't a Job Opening be archived?
- Finding and resolving reminders
- Personnel marketing: Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)