TABLE OF CONTENTS
Explanation of terms
The job opening status shows the current state of the job openings.
Read how to change the status of the job opening.
Behavior in the system
- Possible statuses
- Active (green): for jobs for which you wish to receive applications
- Inactive (red): for jobs that are still being processed, but are not (no longer) advertised publicly
- Archived (grey): for jobs that have been occupied or for which an occupation has been cancelled
- The status of the job opening is also displayed in the job publication as a symbol behind Job Opening:.
- Only in case of active job openings, job publications are also active. In the status inactive or archived, a job publication is no longer displayed externally.
- A job opening can only be archived when all applications are on a final status. The deletion periods of the applications continue to run on the archived status.
- Archived job openings are hidden by default in the system for a better overview.
- In the job opening overview, previously inactive job opening can be activated via the green icon or deactivated via the red icon.
- In the job opening overview, there is a pre-filtering. Initially, only job openings with the status Activ, Inactive are displayed. In order to also display archived job openings, the filter would have to be removed.
- In the job opening overview and the application search, it is possible to filter according to the status of the job opening.
- By creating an Excel raw data report with the data job openings you can evaluate wich jobs you had in the system at time x in the different statuses.