Workflow is the term used to describe the collection of all status transition settings. Different recruitment processes can be represented via different workflows. For example, for trainees and permanent employees. The decision on which workflow to use is made in the job opening.
If you want to link the workflow to certain permissions permissions that only some of your users have through a role, it might be necessary to create a new permission that only incudes this.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Workflows.
- Click on the button Workflow. The input form of the same name is displayed.
- Fill in the input form
- Organizational unit*.
This controls who is allowed to use this workflow. For this purpose, a new authorization may have to be created beforehand.
- Initial Status*: Can remain new, but does not have to.
- Initial status for applications with consent of legal guardians
Under 16-year-old applicants need the consent of their parents.
New (without data protection) is stored here in the standard.
Applicants who have not applied via your d.vinci must agree to the data processing.
- Selectable in Job openings*:
The application processing procedure via the workflow can be controlled by selecting the workflow in the job opening.
- Click on the button Create to save the entries. The Workflow page with the details of the new workflow is displayed.