TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Explanation of terms
- Behavior in the system
- This is how our customers use this
- More articles on this topic
Explanation of terms
Application statuses provide a direct overview of which step of the recruiting process an application is currently in.
Your d.vinci is status-based. The statuses form the basis for any possible action.
Example: New, New for Line Management, First Interview, Employed.
Open the page Application Status and creates a new status via + Application Status or revises an existing status.
Bewerbungsstatus können verschiedene Eigenschaften erhalten
- Automatic Deletion
- Pool Status
Consent to Extended Use required
Events (for Reports)
Bewerbungsstatus können verschiedene Statuswechselfunktionalitäten erhalten
- Choose Reason for Rejection
- Choose Permanent Post
- Add Keywords
- Invite to Online-Test
- Forward Fragebogen
- Screening Questions
Behavior in the system
- Statuses should be named individually.
- The display name is the name that is displayed when you mouse-over.
- A status transition is required to change from one application status to another application status.
- Application statuses can receive further functionalities, such as: correspondence template, questionnaire, automatic deletion after x days, screening questions and many more).
- Permissions can be used to decide which role sees which applications in which status. The same applies to status transitions.
- An job opening can only be closed when all applications are in a final status.
- It is possible to mark an application status as confidential information.
- Comments, messages and documents marked in this way can only be viewed by people with the permission Confidential Information of Applications | View/Edit.
This is how our customers use this
Each application status has its own icon to avoid confusion when setting a status manually.
Depending on which process step the status marks, the properties and functionalities are assigned.
In addition to the ability to change statuses individually, many customers also set up automatic status changes that happen when a certain trigger occurs. Read more here: Automatic status change
More articles on this topic
- Create application status
- Edit or delete application status
- List of all application statuses
- Automatic status change
- Tracking application statuses
- Release application status for tracking
- Change application status/execute status transition
- Status transition
- Why is a status change not possible?
- Why can't a user see an application?