The degrees are available for the applicant to choose from in the applicant form when specifying his or her highest degree. The degrees can be used as placeholders in Job Advertisement Templates and Correspondence Templates (placeholder name: Applicant - Highest degree).
Upon delivery, the following degrees are already available to you. Of course, you can customize or delete them as you wish:
- No degree
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Secondary School Level
- Business Studies
- Associate's Degree
Proceed as follows:
- Open the Master Data page.
- Click on Degrees. The page with the same name is displayed.
- Click on the button Create degree. The Create degree input form is displayed.
- Fill in the input form
Elements of the input form:
Required fields marked with *, optional fields without marking.Display name*
- Click on Create to save the entries. The Degrees page with an overview of all created degrees is displayed
Click on Create and Create another. The Create degree input form is displayed. You can now fill in the input form according to step 5 ff.