Table of Contents
Explanation of terms
Educational degrees can be selected by the applicant in the application form. The data is displayed in the application and is intended to provide you with information about the applicant's education status at a glance.
Degrees are maintained in the master data. You can create any number of educational degrees in the master data.
You will find the following educational degrees in your d.vinci when the system is delivered:
- no degree
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Secondary School Level
- Business Studies
- Associate's Degree
Behavior in the system
- Through the field schema configuration in the applicant form, the Degree field can be shown or hidden, as well as defined as a mandatory field.
- The Degree n can be used as a placeholder (Applicant - Degree) in job advertisement templates and correspondence templates.
- Filtering by Degree is possible in the application list as well as in the application and job opening overview and the application search.
- An evaluation of the Degrees is possible via the Excel raw data report with the data Number of applications received.
How our customers use this
The field Degree is shown in many applicant forms by the field schema configuration. Especially for jobs for which a degree is a basic requirement.