Table of Contents
- Explanation of terms
- Behavior in the system
- How do our customers use this
- Further articles on this topic
Explanation of terms
Occupational groups can be selected in the Hiring Requests and make a contractual/tariff classification possible.
Examples of occupational groups are: construction, adult education, office jobs, Health & Care jobs, hotel and restaurant jobs.
Occupational groups are maintained in the master data. You can create any number of occupational groups in the master data.
Behavior in the system
- Occupational groups are selected in the personnel requisition. Only one value can be listed.
- The field schema configuration in the personnel requisition can be used to show or hide the occupational group field and to define it as a mandatory field.
- The occupational group can be used as a placeholder (requisition - occupational group) in job publication templates and correspondence templates.
- In the application list as well as the application and advertisement overview, there is no filter that searches for the occupational group.
- It is possible to evaluate the occupational groups by exporting the Hiring requests.
- The data is not transferred to the Job opening after a personnel request is completed.
How do our customers use this
Occupational groups are only used by customers who use Hiring requests. They are often aids for classification into a pay scale group.