When you go to the Job Openings page, you will see a list of all the Job openings in your d.vinci.
- A pre-filtering (Status: Active, Inactive) takes place here so that you initially only see Job openings that are active and inactive. If you also want to see closed Job openings, the filter must be removed via the X to the right of Status: Active, Inactive or the filtering must be extended to include "Closed".
- If the filter With User Groop Permission is active, you will only see the job openings to which you have the permission with your user group. The page is then also called My Job Openings to make this clear.
The following functions are available on this page:
- Icon top right shows you the application basket for mass processing.
Here you can limit the view by Filter.
- Button Job Opening
Here you can create a new Job Opening.
- Button + Unsolicited Job Opening
Here you can create a new uncsolicited Job Opening
In the lines of this view you will see the following:
- Job opening status (colour)
- Main Title
- Start of Search
- possibly permanent posts filled
- Organisational unit
- Responsible User
- colored circle for the status of the job publication channel
- Job Publication Channels of all Job opening publications
Job advertisements that are posted by the Multiosting are just shown here if they are active or not older then 2 weeks
- Icon or
Press it to change the Job opening status from inactive to active and vice versa.
Press it to delete the Job Opening.