Field schema configuration is the modification of form field properties. The field schema configuration is a global setting and affects all organizational units. You can determine how these fields are displayed in some forms:
- Mandatory field: This field must be filled in.
- Optional: The field can be filled in.
- Hidden: The field is not displayed in the form.
Areas in which you can change the field schema configuration are marked with the icon :
- Configure field schema for job openings
- Configure field schema for publications
- Configure field schema for hiring requests
- Application search
- Application list
Another form in which the field schema can be changed is the application questionnaire.