TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Explanation of terms
- Behavior in the system
- How our customers use this
- More articles on this topic
Explanation of terms
The employee portal is a welcome and information site for onboardees.
In the preboarding phase up to the first working day and also after the start, the onboardee should ideally already establish a personal relationship with the employer, the future colleagues as well as the future workplace. To this end, the employer continuously provides the onboardee with information via the employee portal that gives the onboardee a deep insight into the professional, social and cultural side of the company. On his first day at work, the onboardee feels warmly welcomed and, ideally, as if he has always belonged.
- On the Employee Portal Configurations page, a new employee portal can be created via +Create. Colors and co. are controlled here.
- Portal Articles and portal tasks are content that can be displayed to the onboardee there.
- In the Onboardee in the Employee Portal tab, further configuration can be done.
Here you can see:
- Issue invitation to the employee portal (If not already done).
- Preview the onboardee's view
- Reset portal access
- Withdraw invitation
- Portal access
- Employee Portal configuration
- Last login
- First working day
- Displayed portal articles
- Contact person
- Displayed portal tasks
Behavior in the system
- The employee portal is centrally managed and designed.
- Each onboardee is given their own access to the employee portal.
- The employee portal is access-protected by user name and password.
- As an authorized user, you can publish information in the form of articles on the employee portal.
- The employee portal can contain information such as important dates, arrival plans, first steps, etc.
- Onboardees can upload documents and images in acceptable formats directly to the onboarding process through the employee portal.
How our customers use this
All customers have an employee portal that matches their corporate design. However, the content of the employee portal varies greatly depending on the onboarding workflow that is preferred.