Reports are evaluations and partly graphical representations of selected data. By evaluating data, you get a better impression of processes in your system. You can use this data to adjust and improve your processes.
- You create reports individually for yourself. Each user must make the same settings in order to display the report.
- Reports are always evaluated in the UTC+0 time zone.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the page Reports.
- Click on the button . A menu opens.
- Click on Report. A new page with an input form is displayed.
- Fill in the input form:
- Type*: Depending on the type selected, you may need to enter other information after the job openings field
- Time period*
- Individual time period
- Organizational units
- Target groups
- Job openings
- Category Axis*
- Click on the button Create, to save the entries. The My Reports page is displayed. This contains an overview of your individually created reports.