TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Explanation of terms
- Behavior in the system
- This how our customers use it
- Further articles on this topic
Explanation of terms
In applications, job openings, hiring requests, recommendations and many status changes you may leave comments. These allow for a better coordination with colleagues or for reminding you that a decision should be made.
Once created, a comment can neither be deleted by us, nor by you, in order not to corrupt the history.
Therefore, please make sure beforehand that the comment addresses the correct person and has no content, which might come across as problematic.
Comments are created by clicking the button Comments. An input field titled Comment also opens at a status change, when you decide to send info, and on many other occasions.
Behavior in the system
- Comments on applications or job opening can be submitted by clicking the Comments button as long as they remain visible to you.
- You can also forward comments to a user. This users then receives an email with the comment.
- The comment can be viewed in the history of the application or job opening. If a recipient has been chosen, the recipient will also be visible.
- Applications that have been provided to you by using the recommend function cannot be commented on.
- Comments will be delivered to others only if they have been selected as recipients. No authorization is required for this. Receiving comments is always possible as long as the user has been created on the same organization level.
- In task definitions, in the application search and the application list, the field schema configuration can be customized in order to display the last comment of the application.
- Comments that are added when the status changes with an appointment will appear in the application history and in the iCal of the appointment.
- When writing your comment, you will be advised not to mention any personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as comments sent by email cannot be captured by the deletion routine of the system.
This how our customers use it
You can use comments to record notes about a call after it has taken place, to share specifics about the call with colleagues, to provide appointment attendees with more info about the call, or to make any necessary changes to the job publication to your colleagues.