TABLE OF CONTENTS
Upgrade from Basic to PlusHave you upgraded your calendar integration from the Basic version to the Plus version? Then please reconnect all your calendars to use the features of the plus version seamlessly.
Invite to Appointment
The "Appointment" feature must be enabled in the application status first, so that appointment entries can be made when the status is changed.
Proceed as follows:
- Select one or multiple applications, e. g. by opening a single application or by moving multiple applications into the application basket for mass processing, or by selecting multiple applications in a job opening's application list.
- Perform a status change to an application status with appointment, e. g. Invite to first interview. The Change Application Status input form is displayed.
- In the field group Appointment, enter the appointment details.
- When inviting multiple applicants, there are two options:
- In the Individual Appointment per Applicant field, select the option No if you want all applicants to gather at the same time.
- Select the option Yes if you want for each applicant to come at an individual point of time. For each applicant, an appointment field is displayed. If you have filled in the fields Time and Duration above, the individual appointment fields will be pre-filled. Starting with the specified appointment time, for each applicant an appointment time for the specified duration is determined. You can edit these values.
- Select a room from the list of rooms that have been loaded via the calendar integration and created for the desired appointment location. The status symbol explain the availability of these rooms in the selected time period.Status of a room
= the room will be vacant in the selected time period and can be booked for the appointment
= the room has been reserved for another appointment in the same time period
= the status of the room is unknown. Wait for a moment, then check its availability.
- Select a correspondence template with an appointment placeholder. The contained appointment placeholders will be filled with the appointment dates entered above individually for each applicant.
- Click Perform Status Chance. The applications are moved to the target status and the correspondences are dispatched.
The appointment appears automatically in the calendars of the appointment participants. It does not need to be confirmed separately, and no message is sent as an additional email.
Text of the appointment in the calendars:
Subject: Appointment Invitation: Salutation First name Last name
Time: Month Day, Year at x:xx PM/AM
Organizer: First name Last name (mailto:organizer)
Application Date: Day/Month/Year
Check availabilities of internal participants
In the field group Appointment, you can now proceed as follows:
- Choose the participants and enter all other data for the appointment.
- As soon as at leats one of the internal participants has set up their calendar connection, click XX Check availabilities. You can see the number of connected calendars on the button already.
- The Check Availability window opens. In this window, the availabilities for each week are displayed.
- You might see a notice with the list of participants whose availability could not be checked due to missing calendar connection.
- The availability of all loaded and for the desired appointment location created rooms is checked directly by the system. In this view, however, the availability of the individual rooms is not displayed - this is the purpose of status icons, which are explained in step 5 of inviting to an appointment.
- Click the arrow keys at the left or top edge of the calendar to change the displayed time (left) or week (top).
- In the top left corner, you will find a legend of the color scheme used.
- Select a time slot within the displayed calendar. Click it again to confirm your selection.
- Continue with the status change.
Check room booking
Open the application, then open the Activities tab. Here you can look at the Appointments section to check in which room the accepted appointment ( ) should take place. If your room has been reserved due to a parallel room booking by another user, its availability will be marked accordingly via the icon. In this case, you can reschedule the appointment by clicking the icon.