Table of Contents
- Explanation of the term
- Behavior in the system
- This is how our customers use it
- Further articles on this topic
Explanation of the term
Sources can be selected by the applicant in the application questionnaire by asking: How did you find out about us? This selection enables an evaluation of the medium through which the vacancy caught the applicant's attention.
- Sources are maintained in the master data. You can create as many sources as you like.
- The following sources are included in the system when your d.vinci is delivered:
- Trade fair visit
- Employee recommendation
Behavior in the system
- Sources can be subsequently changed, inserted or deleted in a candidate's application.
- If a source is deleted from the master data, it remains in the candidate and in the report.
- Filtering by source is possible in the application search as well as the application overview.
- When creating an application portal, a fixed source can be selected.
- By fixating the source in the portal URL, applicants can be prevented from selecting the source that they think will give them the best chances.
- An evaluation of the source is possible via the Excel raw data reportNumber of received applications.
- A graphical evaluation is possible via the report Application ratio with category axis grouped by: Source.
- When sources are created, they are sorted alphabetically. Any other sorting is not possible.
How our customers use it
Some customers have stored fixed sources in application portals for, for example, Stepstone, XING, Youfirm, their intranet, and so on. This saves applicants from having to select the source. As sources, usually all media are maintained, through which the attention of an applicant can be aroused and it then comes to an application.