We recommend that you do not go live with the d.vinci system until your internal processes are set up in d.vinci and your system is configured and prepared to receive and process applications.
An initial test phase with a small group of users makes it easier for you to get started and helps to make final adjustments to the configuration.
Check that the following preparations have been made:
For internal use by your colleagues:
- All organizational levels created
- All organizational units created
- All master data created (Locations, Companies, etc.)
- Email configuration set up in the basic settings
- Languages activated
- IP restrictions set up, if desired
- Video-Pitch activated, if desired
- All user groups created
- All permissions created
- All roles provided with the correct permissions
- All users created
- For the users the daily notifications activated, if desired
- For the users the notification of incoming messages activated, if desired
- For the users the single sign-on activated, if desired
- For users the user groups assigned, if desired
- All format templates created
- All correspondence templates
- All hiring requests created
- All job advertisement templates created
- All job publication templates created
- All application status created
- All status transitions created
- All automated status changes created
- All task definitions created
- All workflows created
- Job publication channels created, linked to portals and inserted into organizational unit
- All application portals created
- All media created
- All application questionnaire configured
- Applicant feedback activated in the application form
- If necessary, U16 applications activated
- All screening questions created
- All form fields created
- All data imported
- All mailboxes created
- All job openings created
- User groups assigned to job openings
- All publications created
- All required publication channels activated in the publications
- Activate Google for Jobs for Go-Live, if desired
Areas which applicants can see external:
- Are the job advertisement templates in your design and filled with suitable content?
- Is the job advertisement widget created in your design and embedded on the website?
- Is the "Apply with..." function in the applicant form activated (only for Candidate Experience Modul) and set up?
- Are the correspondence templates for communicating with applicants worded and designed to match your employer brand?
Inform us as soon as your go-live date is fixed and, if you wish, again a week before. We will be happy to check with you whether you are ready to go live and which improvements can still be made if necessary.